We may earn a small commission when you click or purchase an item using a link on this website.
Whether you’ve been unable to get your hands on a new Xbox or just want to play your games somewhere other than at your console, the newest Xbox app update for Windows PCs is for you.
As of September 14th, Windows users can download an update to their Xbox app that enables Cloud Gaming and Remote Play. This update opens up the possibility of playing games on desktops, laptops, and Windows mobile devices as long as you have the app installed and an Xbox-compliant controller to plug in. It also integrates with Xbox Game Bar for easy Xbox Network access and simulates your Xbox dashboard for older consoles, providing a nostalgic experience for classic titles.
You may be wondering what the difference is between Cloud Gaming and Remote Play – and rightfully so. Both features implement wireless streaming of titles from Xbox 360 through Xbox Series X|S, but who can use them and when each option makes the most sense for you varies.
Xbox Cloud Gaming
Formerly xCloud, Xbox Cloud Gaming is an entirely wireless way to stream games to any device with a web browser or the Xbox app, now including PCs directly without the browser requirement. You do not need to own an Xbox console to make use of Xbox Cloud Gaming because titles are streamed directly from Microsoft datacenters to your device, which leads to optimal graphic performance on any display and a lower barrier of entry for gamers. However, you’re likely to face latency problems that may degrade the experience of multiplayer games.
Xbox Remote Play
Xbox Remote Play lets you stream games from your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One through your home network to your device, which requires the Xbox app itself instead of browser functionality. This method does require that you own a console and limits the graphic output based on your console’s specs, but minimizes the latency experienced in comparison to Cloud Gaming which makes it more appealing for online play.
Super Skrull G’iah: Unleashing a New Powerhouse with Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders
Super Skrull G’iah: A New Powerhouse
– Super Skrull G’iah has gained new powers, making them a force to be reckoned with.
– Corvus Glaive is a member of the Black Order and is known for his superior spear-wielding skills.
– Proxima Midnight, another member of the Black Order, is a master at long-range combat and is deadly accurate.
– Ebony Maw possesses telekinetic abilities that allow him to manipulate objects and people, making him a formidable adversary.
– The Outriders are an army of genetically engineered creatures loyal to Thanos and are frequently used as his foot soldiers.
Get to Know the Players:
– Member of the Black Order
– Skilled spear-wielder
– Member of the Black Order
– Exceptional long-range combat skills
– Member of the Black Order
– Possesses telekinetic abilities
– Genetically engineered army loyal to Thanos
– Frequently used as foot soldiers
Super Skrull G’iah is like a power-packed superhero cocktail, with abilities from Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders. It’s like they went to the “Supervillain Swap Meet” and came back with all the coolest skills. But let’s hope they use their powers for good and not just wreak havoc on the universe.
Original article: https://www.dualshockers.com/secret-invasion-corvus-glaive-proxima-midnight-ebony-maw-outriders-explained/
PS5 Beta Update: New Features and Exciting Tweaks Revealed
PS5 Beta Update Out Today, New Features Detailed
- Sony is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update today with tweaks and new features.
- The update will only be available to invited participants from select countries.
- Details about the new features included in the update have been shared on the PlayStation blog.
Tweaks and New Features Galore!
Sony is treating its lucky beta participants with a sprinkle of excitement today. The company is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update that promises to bring some tweaks and new features to the current-gen PlayStation console. However, only those who have received an invitation from select countries will have the privilege to be part of this beta test.
The PlayStation blog post details some of the new features that players can look forward to. While there are no major overhauls expected, this update aims to improve the overall user experience and provide a smoother gaming journey. So buckle up and get ready for some exciting tweaks!
Sony is treating its beta participants with a taste of what’s to come. While the limited rollout of the PS5 beta update might leave some gamers feeling left out, those fortunate enough to be part of the select few can anticipate a more refined gaming experience. Who knew tweaks and new features could create so much excitement? Happy gaming!
Original article: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2023/07/31/ps5-beta-update-out-today-new-features-detailed/
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line – Key Features and Speculations
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is set to be released next year.
- News and rumors have been circulating about the potential features and improvements of the new devices.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 may have a new design with thinner bezels and a smaller hole-punch camera.
- There are speculations that the S24 could feature an under-display selfie camera.
- The devices are expected to come with upgraded processors and improved cameras.
- There might be a Pro model in the S24 lineup with additional premium features.
The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is generating a lot of excitement with its rumored design changes and potential new features. With thinner bezels and a possibly under-display selfie camera, the S24 could be a visually stunning device. The improved processors and cameras are also likely to enhance the overall user experience. Samsung fans should definitely keep an eye out for this highly anticipated release next year.
Original article: https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s24