We may earn a small commission when you click or purchase an item using a link on this website.
Halo is the flagship franchise for Xbox. As one of the earliest releases, most popular franchises, and the main exclusive that separates Xbox from Playstation, the news of a new Halo gets the Xbox community buzzing. However, like so many other major titles that have had their release dates pushed back, the global pandemic threw a wrench into 343 and Microsoft’s plans.
Originally planned to be released alongside the new Xbox Series consoles, Halo Infinite – one of the most anticipated Xbox releases in recent memory – was delayed from its November 10th, 2020 release date. The cause of the delay was unsurprisingly attributed to COVID19 slowing developmental progress. To make matters worse, only a rough estimate of Fall 2021 was given. But even that was uncertain at the time, hinging on the status of the COVID19 pandemic.
As it stands, all signs point to at least another 7 months of waiting for Halo Infinite. In a podcast interview with Halo Infinite actor Verlon Roberts, the actor stated that the game was expected in November of 2021. Whether this is official information that snuck out or just his individual understanding is uncertain, but it’s a promising sign after last week’s tweet from video game reporter Jason Schreier fueled the rumors of another delay until 2022.
However, given the pandemic is just now beginning to slow down as vaccinations are going out, it is entirely possible that the game isn’t polished enough for Fall 2021 or even November of 2021. Given the huge following that the Halo franchise has and the recent disaster of Cyberpunk 2077’s release before it was ready, it isn’t likely that 343 or Microsoft will allow Halo to come out until it’s finished.
So, will Halo Infinite be delayed until 2022? Until there is an official announcement, you’ll have to choose who to believe. Let’s just hope it’s worth the wait – however long that will end up being.
Super Skrull G’iah: Unleashing a New Powerhouse with Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders
Super Skrull G’iah: A New Powerhouse
– Super Skrull G’iah has gained new powers, making them a force to be reckoned with.
– Corvus Glaive is a member of the Black Order and is known for his superior spear-wielding skills.
– Proxima Midnight, another member of the Black Order, is a master at long-range combat and is deadly accurate.
– Ebony Maw possesses telekinetic abilities that allow him to manipulate objects and people, making him a formidable adversary.
– The Outriders are an army of genetically engineered creatures loyal to Thanos and are frequently used as his foot soldiers.
Get to Know the Players:
– Member of the Black Order
– Skilled spear-wielder
– Member of the Black Order
– Exceptional long-range combat skills
– Member of the Black Order
– Possesses telekinetic abilities
– Genetically engineered army loyal to Thanos
– Frequently used as foot soldiers
Super Skrull G’iah is like a power-packed superhero cocktail, with abilities from Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders. It’s like they went to the “Supervillain Swap Meet” and came back with all the coolest skills. But let’s hope they use their powers for good and not just wreak havoc on the universe.
Original article: https://www.dualshockers.com/secret-invasion-corvus-glaive-proxima-midnight-ebony-maw-outriders-explained/
PS5 Beta Update: New Features and Exciting Tweaks Revealed
PS5 Beta Update Out Today, New Features Detailed
- Sony is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update today with tweaks and new features.
- The update will only be available to invited participants from select countries.
- Details about the new features included in the update have been shared on the PlayStation blog.
Tweaks and New Features Galore!
Sony is treating its lucky beta participants with a sprinkle of excitement today. The company is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update that promises to bring some tweaks and new features to the current-gen PlayStation console. However, only those who have received an invitation from select countries will have the privilege to be part of this beta test.
The PlayStation blog post details some of the new features that players can look forward to. While there are no major overhauls expected, this update aims to improve the overall user experience and provide a smoother gaming journey. So buckle up and get ready for some exciting tweaks!
Sony is treating its beta participants with a taste of what’s to come. While the limited rollout of the PS5 beta update might leave some gamers feeling left out, those fortunate enough to be part of the select few can anticipate a more refined gaming experience. Who knew tweaks and new features could create so much excitement? Happy gaming!
Original article: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2023/07/31/ps5-beta-update-out-today-new-features-detailed/
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line – Key Features and Speculations
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is set to be released next year.
- News and rumors have been circulating about the potential features and improvements of the new devices.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 may have a new design with thinner bezels and a smaller hole-punch camera.
- There are speculations that the S24 could feature an under-display selfie camera.
- The devices are expected to come with upgraded processors and improved cameras.
- There might be a Pro model in the S24 lineup with additional premium features.
The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is generating a lot of excitement with its rumored design changes and potential new features. With thinner bezels and a possibly under-display selfie camera, the S24 could be a visually stunning device. The improved processors and cameras are also likely to enhance the overall user experience. Samsung fans should definitely keep an eye out for this highly anticipated release next year.
Original article: https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s24