We may earn a small commission when you click or purchase an item using a link on this website.
The metric that is often used to measure advancements in gaming is graphic quality. New consoles mean higher graphic potential and newer games attempt to become as lifelike as possible by taking advantage of advances in visual hardware like graphics cards. So, it’s no surprise that Microsoft’s Auto High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature is making its way to PC after seeing success on the new Xbox Series.
Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) is the more widely used technology in TV, PC, and phone displays. With SDR, there are certain limitations in the contrast displayed in images and the shadowing of 3D elements on the screen. HDR is a direct upgrade to SDR, providing higher contrast, better color range, brighter images, and better picture quality overall. But when media is created for SDR displays, it cannot take advantage of the benefits of an HDR display – until now.
Microsoft’s Auto HDR attempts to bridge the gap between SDR and native HDR displays. This technology takes SDR games and uses adaptive artificial intelligence to convert elements of the image to HDR. With the wider range of color and greater contrast, lighting and shadows can be more accurately displayed on a 3D image. This creates a better visual experience for the user, especially on older games where the colors are muted based on the SDR limitations at the time.
Essentially, that adapted image ends up resembling a remastered game without requiring it to be rebuilt for HDR or using HDR-level resources. However, the quality will be a step below native HDR media because Auto HDR is not perfect.
Windows Insiders can test out the new feature on about 1,000 PC titles with Windows 10 test build 21337, which is likely to become publicly available soon. You will need an HDR display in order to take advantage of the technology, however, so be sure your gaming station is compatible to enjoy the benefits of Microsoft Auto HDR coming to Windows 10.
Super Skrull G’iah: Unleashing a New Powerhouse with Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders
Super Skrull G’iah: A New Powerhouse
– Super Skrull G’iah has gained new powers, making them a force to be reckoned with.
– Corvus Glaive is a member of the Black Order and is known for his superior spear-wielding skills.
– Proxima Midnight, another member of the Black Order, is a master at long-range combat and is deadly accurate.
– Ebony Maw possesses telekinetic abilities that allow him to manipulate objects and people, making him a formidable adversary.
– The Outriders are an army of genetically engineered creatures loyal to Thanos and are frequently used as his foot soldiers.
Get to Know the Players:
– Member of the Black Order
– Skilled spear-wielder
– Member of the Black Order
– Exceptional long-range combat skills
– Member of the Black Order
– Possesses telekinetic abilities
– Genetically engineered army loyal to Thanos
– Frequently used as foot soldiers
Super Skrull G’iah is like a power-packed superhero cocktail, with abilities from Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders. It’s like they went to the “Supervillain Swap Meet” and came back with all the coolest skills. But let’s hope they use their powers for good and not just wreak havoc on the universe.
Original article: https://www.dualshockers.com/secret-invasion-corvus-glaive-proxima-midnight-ebony-maw-outriders-explained/
PS5 Beta Update: New Features and Exciting Tweaks Revealed
PS5 Beta Update Out Today, New Features Detailed
- Sony is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update today with tweaks and new features.
- The update will only be available to invited participants from select countries.
- Details about the new features included in the update have been shared on the PlayStation blog.
Tweaks and New Features Galore!
Sony is treating its lucky beta participants with a sprinkle of excitement today. The company is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update that promises to bring some tweaks and new features to the current-gen PlayStation console. However, only those who have received an invitation from select countries will have the privilege to be part of this beta test.
The PlayStation blog post details some of the new features that players can look forward to. While there are no major overhauls expected, this update aims to improve the overall user experience and provide a smoother gaming journey. So buckle up and get ready for some exciting tweaks!
Sony is treating its beta participants with a taste of what’s to come. While the limited rollout of the PS5 beta update might leave some gamers feeling left out, those fortunate enough to be part of the select few can anticipate a more refined gaming experience. Who knew tweaks and new features could create so much excitement? Happy gaming!
Original article: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2023/07/31/ps5-beta-update-out-today-new-features-detailed/
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line – Key Features and Speculations
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is set to be released next year.
- News and rumors have been circulating about the potential features and improvements of the new devices.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 may have a new design with thinner bezels and a smaller hole-punch camera.
- There are speculations that the S24 could feature an under-display selfie camera.
- The devices are expected to come with upgraded processors and improved cameras.
- There might be a Pro model in the S24 lineup with additional premium features.
The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is generating a lot of excitement with its rumored design changes and potential new features. With thinner bezels and a possibly under-display selfie camera, the S24 could be a visually stunning device. The improved processors and cameras are also likely to enhance the overall user experience. Samsung fans should definitely keep an eye out for this highly anticipated release next year.
Original article: https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s24