We may earn a small commission when you click or purchase an item using a link on this website.
As time goes on, 144 hertz (hz) monitors are becoming more common. It is the standard for competitive gaming, and makes up a large percentage of PC gaming setups. Plus, the next generation of consoles upgraded their 60 frame rate cap to 120, so there’s no better time to upgrade your gaming monitor to ensure it supports your console and PC and takes advantage of the hardware improvements of next gen.
But what should be a drastic improvement in your experience can be disappointing when you turn the display on for the first time and only get 60hz. Fortunately, with some configuration you can enable your upgrade and get back in the game.
Did you know that not every type of video cable is 144hz-capable? To use a 144hz monitor, you need a cable that offers a high data transfer bandwidth.
Your options for 144hz-capable cables that support 1920 x 1080 or higher resolution are:
- Dual-Link DVI-D (1080p at 144hz)
- HDMI 2.0 or higher (1080p at 240hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 or higher (1080p at 240hz)
Your options for 144hz-capable cables that support 2560 x 1440 or higher resolution are:
- HDMI 2.0 (1440p at 144hz)
- DisplayPort 1.3 or higher(1440p at 240hz)
You’ll also need to verify that your monitor supports your port type, as some options like HDMI 1.4 ports limit the frame rate to 60 or 120hz.
Even if your computer and monitor can handle 144hz, you likely won’t see the benefits out-of-the-box.
To check your refresh rate on Windows 10:
- Go to “Settings”
- Choose “System”
- Select “Display”
- Scroll down to “Advanced Display Settings”
- Review the display settings and refresh rate
- If necessary, change the refresh rate from the dropdown for each display used
Now that your setup is configured, it’s time to enjoy your monitor upgrade!
Super Skrull G’iah: Unleashing a New Powerhouse with Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders
Super Skrull G’iah: A New Powerhouse
– Super Skrull G’iah has gained new powers, making them a force to be reckoned with.
– Corvus Glaive is a member of the Black Order and is known for his superior spear-wielding skills.
– Proxima Midnight, another member of the Black Order, is a master at long-range combat and is deadly accurate.
– Ebony Maw possesses telekinetic abilities that allow him to manipulate objects and people, making him a formidable adversary.
– The Outriders are an army of genetically engineered creatures loyal to Thanos and are frequently used as his foot soldiers.
Get to Know the Players:
– Member of the Black Order
– Skilled spear-wielder
– Member of the Black Order
– Exceptional long-range combat skills
– Member of the Black Order
– Possesses telekinetic abilities
– Genetically engineered army loyal to Thanos
– Frequently used as foot soldiers
Super Skrull G’iah is like a power-packed superhero cocktail, with abilities from Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders. It’s like they went to the “Supervillain Swap Meet” and came back with all the coolest skills. But let’s hope they use their powers for good and not just wreak havoc on the universe.
Original article: https://www.dualshockers.com/secret-invasion-corvus-glaive-proxima-midnight-ebony-maw-outriders-explained/
PS5 Beta Update: New Features and Exciting Tweaks Revealed
PS5 Beta Update Out Today, New Features Detailed
- Sony is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update today with tweaks and new features.
- The update will only be available to invited participants from select countries.
- Details about the new features included in the update have been shared on the PlayStation blog.
Tweaks and New Features Galore!
Sony is treating its lucky beta participants with a sprinkle of excitement today. The company is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update that promises to bring some tweaks and new features to the current-gen PlayStation console. However, only those who have received an invitation from select countries will have the privilege to be part of this beta test.
The PlayStation blog post details some of the new features that players can look forward to. While there are no major overhauls expected, this update aims to improve the overall user experience and provide a smoother gaming journey. So buckle up and get ready for some exciting tweaks!
Sony is treating its beta participants with a taste of what’s to come. While the limited rollout of the PS5 beta update might leave some gamers feeling left out, those fortunate enough to be part of the select few can anticipate a more refined gaming experience. Who knew tweaks and new features could create so much excitement? Happy gaming!
Original article: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2023/07/31/ps5-beta-update-out-today-new-features-detailed/
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line – Key Features and Speculations
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is set to be released next year.
- News and rumors have been circulating about the potential features and improvements of the new devices.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 may have a new design with thinner bezels and a smaller hole-punch camera.
- There are speculations that the S24 could feature an under-display selfie camera.
- The devices are expected to come with upgraded processors and improved cameras.
- There might be a Pro model in the S24 lineup with additional premium features.
The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is generating a lot of excitement with its rumored design changes and potential new features. With thinner bezels and a possibly under-display selfie camera, the S24 could be a visually stunning device. The improved processors and cameras are also likely to enhance the overall user experience. Samsung fans should definitely keep an eye out for this highly anticipated release next year.
Original article: https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s24