We may earn a small commission when you click or purchase an item using a link on this website.
If you are one of the Steam users who changes the country associated with your account in order to buy games at a cheaper rate, we have bad news for you.
The popular video game digital distribution service is taking aim at region-hopping. That is a technically-legal trick that some users employ in order to purchase games at a discounted price. Essentially, a Steam user can change the region their account is associated with if that area of the world is selling a game at a lower price. Certain parts of the world get video games at better prices, whether permanently or for a limited time. With a simple change of your account, you can convince Steam that you live anywhere in the world. Well, anywhere with a good deal, that is.
That will no longer be the case. Valve, the company that created and runs Steam, is now putting a limit on how often users can alter their account’s country. In the future, countries can not be changed more than once every three months. That means that if you do find a good deal in a different region, you better make sure it’s the only one you want for the next three months. Previously, there was no limit on the amount of times people could change their specific location.
This isn’t the first tool Steam has used against the region-hopping practice. The company has already put restrictions on which payment methods users can have. Steam has also restricted VPN usage in hopes of limiting customers tricking the system. This latest tweak of the rules is the most serious one yet and will surely restrict the number of people who are changing their account’s home country again and again.
Moving forward, Steam users will only be able to modify their account four times a year. So they better make each change count.
Super Skrull G’iah: Unleashing a New Powerhouse with Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders
Super Skrull G’iah: A New Powerhouse
– Super Skrull G’iah has gained new powers, making them a force to be reckoned with.
– Corvus Glaive is a member of the Black Order and is known for his superior spear-wielding skills.
– Proxima Midnight, another member of the Black Order, is a master at long-range combat and is deadly accurate.
– Ebony Maw possesses telekinetic abilities that allow him to manipulate objects and people, making him a formidable adversary.
– The Outriders are an army of genetically engineered creatures loyal to Thanos and are frequently used as his foot soldiers.
Get to Know the Players:
– Member of the Black Order
– Skilled spear-wielder
– Member of the Black Order
– Exceptional long-range combat skills
– Member of the Black Order
– Possesses telekinetic abilities
– Genetically engineered army loyal to Thanos
– Frequently used as foot soldiers
Super Skrull G’iah is like a power-packed superhero cocktail, with abilities from Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders. It’s like they went to the “Supervillain Swap Meet” and came back with all the coolest skills. But let’s hope they use their powers for good and not just wreak havoc on the universe.
Original article: https://www.dualshockers.com/secret-invasion-corvus-glaive-proxima-midnight-ebony-maw-outriders-explained/
PS5 Beta Update: New Features and Exciting Tweaks Revealed
PS5 Beta Update Out Today, New Features Detailed
- Sony is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update today with tweaks and new features.
- The update will only be available to invited participants from select countries.
- Details about the new features included in the update have been shared on the PlayStation blog.
Tweaks and New Features Galore!
Sony is treating its lucky beta participants with a sprinkle of excitement today. The company is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update that promises to bring some tweaks and new features to the current-gen PlayStation console. However, only those who have received an invitation from select countries will have the privilege to be part of this beta test.
The PlayStation blog post details some of the new features that players can look forward to. While there are no major overhauls expected, this update aims to improve the overall user experience and provide a smoother gaming journey. So buckle up and get ready for some exciting tweaks!
Sony is treating its beta participants with a taste of what’s to come. While the limited rollout of the PS5 beta update might leave some gamers feeling left out, those fortunate enough to be part of the select few can anticipate a more refined gaming experience. Who knew tweaks and new features could create so much excitement? Happy gaming!
Original article: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2023/07/31/ps5-beta-update-out-today-new-features-detailed/
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line – Key Features and Speculations
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is set to be released next year.
- News and rumors have been circulating about the potential features and improvements of the new devices.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 may have a new design with thinner bezels and a smaller hole-punch camera.
- There are speculations that the S24 could feature an under-display selfie camera.
- The devices are expected to come with upgraded processors and improved cameras.
- There might be a Pro model in the S24 lineup with additional premium features.
The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is generating a lot of excitement with its rumored design changes and potential new features. With thinner bezels and a possibly under-display selfie camera, the S24 could be a visually stunning device. The improved processors and cameras are also likely to enhance the overall user experience. Samsung fans should definitely keep an eye out for this highly anticipated release next year.
Original article: https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s24