We may earn a small commission when you click or purchase an item using a link on this website.
Canceled video games can quickly become something like legend. Fans always wonder what could have been and are left dreaming of the possibilities. Well, now one of the most talked-about canceled video games is playable. Kind of.
A proposed sequel to video game classic Fallout 2 is being given a second life due to a team of talented modders who are crafting a massive new mod. Their project, made as a Fallout: New Vegas mod, is going to follow and adhere closely to the original concept behind what would have been Fallout 3, codenamed Van Buren.
The Van Buren project was being developed by Black Isle Studios after the success of Fallout 2 but was abruptly canceled back in 2003, long before it was finished or any players got their hands on it. After Van Buren’s development was shut down, the Fallout series took a radical turn and became a different – yet still incredibly successful – type of game. Since its cancellation, many old-school diehard Fallout fans have pondered about its potential and what it could have done for the franchise.
The mod project, called Revelation Blues, is taking existing assets from Fallout: New Vegas and is using them to create a game that recreates the experience Black Isle was aiming for with Van Buren. The project’s page on NexusMods said that it will “stay faithful to the original Van Buren story as much as possible.” It also mentioned that the project is still a work-in-progress and that “in the future we plan to add in a large number of customized features.”
Van Buren would have taken place in the year 2253 and was going to feature much of the typical post-apocalyptic settings and scenarios found in all Fallout games. Players would have ventured the ruined future landscape as an escaped prisoner with the location set to be the American southwest. Denver and the Grand Canyon were supposedly going to be featured in the game, although fans were never even able to see as much as a screenshot.
Super Skrull G’iah: Unleashing a New Powerhouse with Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders
Super Skrull G’iah: A New Powerhouse
– Super Skrull G’iah has gained new powers, making them a force to be reckoned with.
– Corvus Glaive is a member of the Black Order and is known for his superior spear-wielding skills.
– Proxima Midnight, another member of the Black Order, is a master at long-range combat and is deadly accurate.
– Ebony Maw possesses telekinetic abilities that allow him to manipulate objects and people, making him a formidable adversary.
– The Outriders are an army of genetically engineered creatures loyal to Thanos and are frequently used as his foot soldiers.
Get to Know the Players:
– Member of the Black Order
– Skilled spear-wielder
– Member of the Black Order
– Exceptional long-range combat skills
– Member of the Black Order
– Possesses telekinetic abilities
– Genetically engineered army loyal to Thanos
– Frequently used as foot soldiers
Super Skrull G’iah is like a power-packed superhero cocktail, with abilities from Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw, and The Outriders. It’s like they went to the “Supervillain Swap Meet” and came back with all the coolest skills. But let’s hope they use their powers for good and not just wreak havoc on the universe.
Original article: https://www.dualshockers.com/secret-invasion-corvus-glaive-proxima-midnight-ebony-maw-outriders-explained/
PS5 Beta Update: New Features and Exciting Tweaks Revealed
PS5 Beta Update Out Today, New Features Detailed
- Sony is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update today with tweaks and new features.
- The update will only be available to invited participants from select countries.
- Details about the new features included in the update have been shared on the PlayStation blog.
Tweaks and New Features Galore!
Sony is treating its lucky beta participants with a sprinkle of excitement today. The company is rolling out a limited PS5 beta update that promises to bring some tweaks and new features to the current-gen PlayStation console. However, only those who have received an invitation from select countries will have the privilege to be part of this beta test.
The PlayStation blog post details some of the new features that players can look forward to. While there are no major overhauls expected, this update aims to improve the overall user experience and provide a smoother gaming journey. So buckle up and get ready for some exciting tweaks!
Sony is treating its beta participants with a taste of what’s to come. While the limited rollout of the PS5 beta update might leave some gamers feeling left out, those fortunate enough to be part of the select few can anticipate a more refined gaming experience. Who knew tweaks and new features could create so much excitement? Happy gaming!
Original article: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2023/07/31/ps5-beta-update-out-today-new-features-detailed/
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line – Key Features and Speculations
Leaked Information: Samsung Galaxy S24 Line
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is set to be released next year.
- News and rumors have been circulating about the potential features and improvements of the new devices.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 may have a new design with thinner bezels and a smaller hole-punch camera.
- There are speculations that the S24 could feature an under-display selfie camera.
- The devices are expected to come with upgraded processors and improved cameras.
- There might be a Pro model in the S24 lineup with additional premium features.
The Samsung Galaxy S24 line is generating a lot of excitement with its rumored design changes and potential new features. With thinner bezels and a possibly under-display selfie camera, the S24 could be a visually stunning device. The improved processors and cameras are also likely to enhance the overall user experience. Samsung fans should definitely keep an eye out for this highly anticipated release next year.
Original article: https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s24